Πρακτική Άσκηση για Software Developer στην εταιρεία Mellon Technologies
Θέσεις Πρακτικής Άσκησης: Software Developer Intern (3)
Mellon Group of Companies is a leading multinational group, employing more than 5.500 people in 11 countries, with our corporate headquarters located in Athens, Greece. Our offering consists of specialized technology solutions, contact centre and business process outsourcing services, to serve the increasing needs of financial institutions and organizations with strong consumer transactions business, such as Retail Banks, Public Utilities, Telecommunications Providers and large Private Companies.
Mellon Technologies, the parent company of the Group has built expert know-how and support services to provide its customers with a range of technologically advanced solutions, addressing all the delivery channels of institutions with strong consumer business.
You may find more information for Mellon Group here: https://mellongroup.com/
We are currently looking for enthusiastic software developer interns, who will be eager to enter Fintech and Banktech areas and start their internship journey within our team!
You will be part of a team designing, installing, testing and maintaining our internal software systems with the following key responsibilities:
- Leveraging your knowledge, you will play a key role in development and implementation in close collaboration with the architects and backend/frontend team
- Understanding and clarifying product specifications, implementation of the code and regression testing
- Undergraduate student in IT, Computer Engineering or any relevant studies, being at the semester of their internship is mandatory
- Knowledge any of the following languages: Java/Android, C, C#/.NET/.NET core, Python
- Knowledge of GIT version control
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, and the relevance of different tools at different stages of the development lifecycle
- Team player as well as good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunities to evolve into an international hyper-technological working environment
- Multicultural and excellent working environment
- Leading-edge technology
- Company laptop
You can apply directly through ATLAS website (Position Code: 243121) or contact:
Anthi Galazoula, HR Officer | Mellon Group of Companies
+30 210 3362420 (2420), email@example.com | web: www.mellongroup.com